Reduced Mobility Due To Spine Pain- Discover How Acupressure Works Like WD 40 For your Spine! It improves pain, mobility and function Naturally!
Mobility is more than moving from one place to another. It’s freedom and independence. If you’ve ever experienced reduced mobility due to spine pain, or pressure or pain in your lower back (lumbar spine), neck or shoulders, it could be that your thoracic spine needs a little love.
The thoracic spine or the mid back is the middle section of the spine between the neck and lower back, which is often neglected, because the focus is given to areas in the body where pain is felt, but not where pain originates. The thoracic spine is built for stability. It helps hold the body upright, and provides protection for the vital organs in the chest. It is prone to stiffness, mainly because it is the least flexible region of the spine.
The lack of flexibility in the thoracic spine is mainly because it is connected to the rib cage, which holds and provides a protective space for the major organs of the body. If this area was too flexible, we’d probably do a lot of damage to our inner organs! When it comes to disc problems, it’s quite difficult to slip a disc in the thoracic spine due to limited flexibility.
Thoracic spine stiffness can also cause changes to breathing. Since normal breathing requires the ribs to move like a bucket handle (they lift to the sides), stiffer rib joints can suppress this motion. This can make it difficult to take a deep breath.
Pain and The Thoracic Spine
A stiff thoracic spine can cause referred pain elsewhere in the body, or localized pain for example Excess loading of the lower back, neck, and shoulders, pain in the rib cage area caused by poor posture or sitting for long periods (such as those who work a desk job), or in older people arthritis of thoracic spine can cause tenderness, pressure to the nerves, and limited range of motion.
A stiff thoracic spine can cause referred pain elsewhere in the body, or localized pain. It can create, or be caused by the following issues:
• Excess loading of the lower back, neck and shoulders, which can cause pain in these areas as well as headaches. This is often caused by poor posture.
• Pain as a result of joint dysfunction involving the ribs and where they attach at each level of the thoracic spine.
• Although it is very rare, a herniated disc in the thoracic spine could be the source of pain, or degenerative disc disease.
• Arthritis of the thoracic spine can also be the source of pain in older individuals. This can cause tenderness, pressure to the nerves, and limited range of motion.
• Vertebral fractures (most common in the elderly).
DDD- Degenerative Disc Disease-Is It Really Even A Disease? Find Out Here!
The Injury That Keeps on Giving..Even Years Later… 7 Facts About Whiplash Injury! Click Here!
The #1 Back Pain Solution That Really Works! Balls of Bliss Acupressure Tools… Discover Here!
7 Tips To Prevent Back Injury..Protect Your Spine With Acupressure… Learn Here!
What All Diseases Can Acupressure Cure? What’s Better? Deep Tissue Massage Or Acupressure? Click Here!
How To Fix A Stiff Thoracic Spine?? Exercise? Stretch? But How Do we dot that, if the thoracic spine is inflexible to begin with?
That’s when Acupressure works like WD 40 for your thoracic spine. The best thing you can do to improve thoracic spine mobility is to apply acupressure techniques in this area. Reducing stress tension across the shoulders, utilizing Balls of bliss Acupressure Tool for few minutes along with some exercise are the answer. Also, by applying acupressure techniques using Balls of Bliss Acupressure tool to fix your posture is an important aspect, too.
1. Lay on your back with Balls of Bliss Tool horizontally underneath your upper back at about the top of your shoulder blades.
2. Support your head by clasping your hands behind your head, or use a pillow under your neck (watch Video).
3. Roll back and forth slowly all the way from your upper shoulder blades to your middle to lower back.
4. Do this for 2-3 minutes, and utilize the variations in the video below.
WATCH THE DEMONSTRATION VIDEO ON HOW TO MOBILIZE YOUR SPINE WITH ACUPRESSURE TECHNIQUES USING BALLS OF BLISS ACUPRESSURE TOOL..